Elsa Travisano Consulting offers Apple computer consulting services with a personal touch for individuals, creative professionals, organizations and businesses in central upstate New York.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Friendly, personal instruction
- Recommendation, setup and integration of Apple devices and peripherals
- Mac OS, iOS and iCloud setup and support
- Data transfer and migration – photos, documents and more
- Demystifying password management
- Data recovery via DriveSavers
- Adaptations for individuals with special needs
- Mac desktops and notebooks
- iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple TV
- Peripheral devices
- Legacy (older) Macs
Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist
Apple Product Professional
Elsa Travisano has more than 30 years experience as an Apple computer consultant, instructor, speaker, editor and writer. She has helped hundreds of users with their Apple computers and devices and works well with people at all levels of skill and comfort with technology.
Elsa is passionate about all things Apple, particularly the worldwide community of Apple User Groups. She is long-time President of MUG ONE – the Macintosh User Group of Oneonta, NY and has served since 2002 on Apple’s User Group Advisory Board. She edits MUG ONE’s award-winning newsletter, Newsbreak, is past editor of the Apple User Group Bulletin, and performs webmaster duties for the Apple’s User Group Advisory Board website, appleusergroupresources.com, and for mugone.com. She has given presentations at Macworld Expos in New York, Boston and San Francisco, the National Apple User Group Conference in Ann Arbor, MI, User Group University in Cupertino and San Francisco, and at user group meetings too numerous to count.
Teaching experience includes extensive individual instruction in a variety of settings, classes for children and adults, teacher training workshops, in-service training for businesses and organizations and a semester course as adjunct instructor at Hartwick College.